Your application will be evaluated ba an admission committee. They will look at your marks in profile subjects as: physics, chemistry, electronics, computer science, mathematics, control engineering, microprocessors and some sensorics related subject. They also will look at any information like GRE results, cv details, projects, recommendations, ...
This will result in a ranking number for admission. The highest numbers (above a minimum threshold) will be accepted.
The course should have 25 students each year.
Please submit your application to Mrs. Silke Neureuther by email. Paper version may be submitted later.
For a successful application submission you need:
- Filled-in form "application for admission".
- Statement of purpose.
- CV (curriculum vitae).
- Bachelor's certificate (may be submitted later).
- Transcript of records (necessary immediately, all universities you studied at).
- English language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, ... , see here)
- Secondary school certificates.
- Two recommodation letters by your professors.
- Copy of Passport
- We strongly recommend to send GRE test and, for students from India, additional GATE test, if available.
We cannot send back the application papers. Do not send original documents. But when you get admission, you have to show the original documents. If there is something incorrect, your admission is canceled.
For questions you are very welcome to contact Mrs Neureuther or the head of the programme (see top page)