Curriculum & Examination Regulations
The Curriculum and Examination Regulations for degree programs are divided into two parts.
Part I is comprised of standard regulations concerning all degree programs, part II is comprised of special regulations for each degree program.
Each student receives a copy of the Curriculum and Examination Regulations at the start of his or her studies. We recommend reading this carefully.
The Curriculum and Examination Regulations are organized under the following topics:
- Duration, structure, and organization of the study program
- Distribution of required courses and core electives over different semesters
- Position and content of traineeship semesters
- Examination procedure and mode
- Final thesis, degree certificates