If you wish to stop your studies at Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, and transfer to another German university to graduate there, you will need to contact the Ausländerbehörde and tell them about your plans. They must agree to this change and enter the information on your visa. Remember, whether for study or for work, you are only allowed to do what is mentioned on your visa.