The curriculum and examination regulations, divided into parts A and B, regulate the proper order of the studies.
Part A comprises the general regulations concerning all degree programs, part B comprises special regulations for individual degree programs.
Main topics include:
- duration, structure, and scope of studies
- assignment of compulsory courses and electives with regard to the respective semesters
- timing and content of the internship semester
- examination procedure and modalities
- final thesis, degree certificate and deed
We recommend new students to carefully read through the curriculum and examination regulation relevant for their degree program. The general parts are available in English, for the specific parts please see the German-language Download page.