Reprographie (Printing Shop)
The Reprographie of HsKA produces different print media for HsKA members, especially lecture notes of the faculties, for sale to their students. Also, the Reprographie sells RRZN handbooks. For information about these books, see Uni Hannover (in German language).
You can download the form for print media orders here .
Services for students:
- Students can have copies made of their thesis work, project reports, or of books.
- Modern printers and copiers allow different bookbinding or punching techniques to put the copies together as a booklet.
- Grayscale or color print, single or duplex available.
- Spiral binding or softcover binding possible, including transparent cover and a coloured backsheet - different colours for choice.
- Low-priced and high-quality work.
- Printouts from all common data formats (preferrably pdf file, but also word, excel or powerpoint). Files can be handed in by email or on any storage medium (USB stick, CD ROM or DVD). If possible, combine several pdf files in one folder for quicker processing.
Vouchers are required to use digital plotters in the poolrooms to print out large-sized digital plots with a standard width of 92 cm and length of 1.25 up to 10 meters. The vouchers can be purchased from Mr Nicolay at building R, room 104. For questions about the available plotters, please contact Mr Steffen Merlan.
Ricoh Deutschland GmbH
Mon - Thur
9 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 - 3 p.m.
Phone us to schedule a meeting outside the opening hours. At the start of lecture period, there will be extended opening hours by special announcement.