Your application will be evaluated ba an admission committee. They will look at your marks in profile subjects as: physics, chemistry, electronics, computer science, mathematics, control engineering, microprocessors and some sensorics related subject. They also will look at any information like GRE results, cv details, projects, recommendations, ...
This will result in a ranking number for admission. The highest numbers (above a minimum threshold) will be accepted.
The course should have 25 students each year.
News About Fees From Winter Semester 2017/18
From our intake 2018 onwards there will be fees for all non-EU citizens according to state law of the state of Baden-Württemberg. This is valid for all universities in this state. EU citizens have no fees.
The fees are 1500 € per semester.
Please apply via the online platform and upload the application documents. In case of problems, please contact Ms Silke Neureuther by email. Paper version may be submitted later.
For a successful application submission you need:
- Please register via online platform
- CV (curriculum vitae).
- Bachelor's certificate (may be submitted later).
- Transcript of records (necessary immediately, all universities you studied at).
- English language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, ... , see here)
- Secondary school certificates.
- Copy of Passport
- We strongly recommend to send GRE test and, for students from India, additional GATE test, if available.
- Optionally, you can submit: statement of purpose, recommendation letter(s) by your professors/employers.
We cannot send back the application papers. Do not send original documents. But when you get admission, you have to show the original documents. If there is something incorrect, your admission is canceled.
For questions you are very welcome to contact Mrs Neureuther or the head of the programme (see top page)