Please select your individual study abroad schedule from the options below. Note: This learning agreement must be approved by your university's study abroad advisor and your advisor at HsKA in order to transfer credits back to your home university.
- HsKA International Program, language of instruction: English
- HAWtech Summer School, language of instruction: English
- Language and culture courses
- Individual modules taken from our bachelor's and master's degree programs
- Practical internships & projects
- New: Seminar "Studying and Working in Germany" for newly-arrived international students