Please select your individual study abroad schedule from the options below, after counseling from your study abroad advisor. Note: This learning agreement must be approved by your university's study abroad advisor and your advisor at HsKA in order to transfer credits back to your home university. The usual semester workload is 30 ECTS, we recommend not to exceed this.
- International Program: This program was specially designed for exchange students from partner universities with no or low German language proficiency. The School of Business & Economics, the School of Computer Science & Business Information Systems, and die School of Engineering & Sciences offer a comprehensive choice of courses held in English as language of instruction. Applicants can choose suitable courses from all schools to a scope of 30 ECTS credits or supplement their choice with interdisciplinary courses. Please see the IP webpages for further information.
- Senior students who meet the entry requirements may choose suitable modules from the English-language master's programs in Sensor Systems Technology, Geomatics or Global Studies.
Exchange students who have German language proficiency at B-level can add German-language courses to their learning agreement:
- English-language courses in the subject area of automotive engineering to a scope of 4 ECTS credits
- Study in three attractive German cities
- Soft skill training, subject excursions, and cultural social program is included
For details, please see the webseite of the Faculty MMT
- General Studies courses. Some GS courses are held in English as language of instruction.
- Interdisciplinary studies held in English.
- German as a Foreign Language: the Foreign Language Institute IFS at HsKA offers German-language courses at various levels.
- The IFS also offers other language courseswhich are open to exchange students, e.g. English, French, and Spanish.
- Intercultural program: the English-language course Germany Todayintroduces international students to topics related to their host country.