The User Helpdesk is the first contact point of the Information Center, where you will receive help for the use of IT services the University of Applied Sciences.
User support is responsible for:
- forgotten passwords, locked account, new accounts
- Help with problems with logging on to the central pool PCs, ADS, firewall, mail, Iliad, online services, ...)
- Access to the university network via WLAN and VPN
- Information about existing outages
- Recording of problems, dispatching to related engineers
- Instant solutions for first, system-specific problems
- Help with PC problems in the IZ pool areas (software and hardware)
- Provision of documentation and FAQs for the use of university computing facilities
- Access Management for Dream Park / IT Academy
For in-depth problems of central Pool PCs you are beyond IT administrators in their respective faculties and organizational units.
As an additional service of the Information Center, we offer in the first weeks of lectures daily WLAN / VPN consultations. Here you get help from students with questions for connecting your personal hardware to the university network.
Further information can be found under the menu item "News".