The Center of Applied Research CAR organizes academic and interdisciplinary research at Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences: the service spans from support for drafting a proposal to finalizing the report. As an independent institution supporting HsKA's institutes with their research, CAR provides information about research programs, helps with the proposals, and assists with marketing the resulting ideas and developments.
- we assist with drawing up offers / cooperation with industry
- we offer guidance and advice about proposals to public sources
- we make sure that legal norms and regulations are followed
- we offer support for calculating costs (staff, travel, supply, etc.)
- we manage the projects' budgets
- we take care of the supply management
- we assist in staff matters
- we take care of IT matters
- we give advice on business founding
- we counsel in patent matters
As a service institution of HsKA, the CAR supports professors with carrying out their research and development projects. This means comprehensive services: CAR searches for suitable funding, helps with drawing up the research proposal and finally organizes the entire project management of the different research projects. Thus, the project director can focus entirely on the scientific side of the project. For > details please see the German-language pages.