The "Institut für Energieeffiziente Mobilität IEEM" (Institute of Energy Efficient Mobility) represents one of the important research and development issues of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (MMT), namely innovative issues in the area of mobility and automotive engineering. The Institute specializes in application-oriented research and development projects in close cooperation with industry and other research institutions.
The IEEM is headed jointly by
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Peter Neugebauer (spokesman)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reiner Kriesten
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Maurice Kettner
You will find details on the IEEM and its current projects on the German-language pages.
The research priorities at the IEEM are divided into the following areas:
- vehicle diagnostic
- vehicle dynamics systems
- intelligent mobility solutions
- automotive security
- motor technology
- technical acoustics
Partners and sponsors
- The IEEM is a member of the CLUSTER ELEKTROMOBILITÄT SÜD-WEST (Electric Mobility South-West).
- The IEEM is currently sponsored by the following institutions:
- BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
- Vector Stiftung
- The IEEM cooperates with: