Guidance & advice

Where to ask for guidance

Should you have questions about specific details, please contact the following institutions or see the following pages:

Studying in Germany

First information about studying in Germany: You are not sure yet where to study, or which program? These institutions might be able to help

zur Seite

General counseling

The Service Center for Teaching and Learning (Service-Center Studium und Lehre, SCSL) is your first choice for getting advice on which program might be most suitable for you.

zur Seite

Student Registry

The Student Registry, which coordinates administrative procedures, will help you with questions concerning application and registration.

zur Seite

Faculty Advisors

The Faculty Advisors help you with program-specific matters, questions about changing the university or study program, or for traineeship questions.

zur Seite

International Office

The IO offers:

  • For international students: evaluation of students' application documents and counseling on admission requirements
  • For exchange students from partner institutions and students of international programs: Advice on organizing your stay before coming to Karlsruhe, accommodation, financial matters, insurance matters, visa questions.
  • For current students: Advice on possibilities and conditions of study abroad semesters and financing possibilities.
zur Seite

Student Services

The Student Services helps with organizing matters of everyday living.

zur Seite


What are the fees I need to pay for studying at HsKA?

zur Seite

Financing and scholarships

Information about budgeting and scholarships

zur Seite


Information about small part time jobs, internship semester, and work after graduating.

zur Seite