Health Insurance

This is very important. Without valid health insurance, students cannot register, or will be de-registered by law and cannot continue their studies. Please follow the link and see point 2) for details.

Personal liability insurance (“Haftpflichtversicherung”)

Strongly recommended. Offers protection against third party claims in case of damages caused by you. Should include insurance against damages to student residence property.

Household effects insurance (“Hausratversicherung”)

Covers damages to or theft of your personal property, mostly at home, sometimes including bikes.